Quickbooks® Phone Includes
- Comprehensive Help
- Troubleshooting Installation Errors
- Diagnose Quickbooks printing problems
- Checking Quickbooks slow performance
- Troubleshoot Quickbooks PDF issues
- Convert Quickbooks data to quicken file
- Help on Quickbooks update & upgrade
- Support on Quickbooks Installation
- Fix Quickbooks not launching error
- Help on error during printing checks
Support and Help on Errors
- Error opening Quickbooks 2014
- Unable to launch Quickbooks data file
- Unable to update Quickbooks
- Quickbooks Backup Error
- Error converting Quicken data to Quickbooks mac
- Unable to re-install Quickbooks
- Quickbooks cannot print
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks stopped working
- Quickbooks cannot verify
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Get quickbooks upgrade help and support
QuickBooks®, accounting and financial management software, renders all accountants and financial planners an edge as it helps them accept business payments, manage bills, pay bills, and execute all payroll functions in a hassle-free manner. This accounting program from Intuit is a bonus for millions of its users as well as a headache when it fails to overcome all expectations.
‘The opening balance seems incorrect’ is one of the most common QuickBooks® Reconcile Problems that users of the QuickBooks® may experience. First open your register to comprehend what compose the opening balance in a reconcile statement.
- First, click Transactions > Chart of Accounts > View Register and this move will help you find a column with a check mark which will show you status of each transaction:
- Any transaction displayed with the status of R in the column influences the opening balance irrespective of date, type, or amount.
- Any transaction shown with the status of C or blank in the column fails to affect the opening balance.
Sometimes, you may find the last reconcile balanced correct but the opening balance is incorrect, you will find the following scenarios visible after the reconciliation:
- Transaction(s) edited in the register. The reconcile column changed to display the wrong status in the following:
-Un-reconciled transactions marked incorrectly with a R mark and affect the opening balance.
-Reconciled transactions marked incorrectly with a C mark and they don’t affect the opening balance.
- Transaction(s) marked with a R sign deleted from the register.
Steps to help locate the discrepancy:
- Check the changed transactions report to find changed transactions.
- If you can locate the transaction(s), select the transaction(s) to edit them and find out the register to approve the status (R, C or Blank). Finally, re-start the Reconcile.
- If a previously reconciled transaction is not deleted, then check your opening balance. Then, restart your reconcile.
If you are an user of the accounting software and experiencing common QuickBooks® Reconcile error ‘opening balance seems incorrect’, then Intelli Atlas Inc., an independent tech assistance provider company offering live QuickBooks® Support for third party brands, services and solutions, can make you feel free from the tension of the same error.
The company offers QuickBooks® Bank Reconciliation Help to all distressed customers through its 24/7 active QuickBooks® Support Phone Number +1-888-846-6939. Whenever you dial this number, you get connected to a team of QuickBooks® experts having right authority to assist you resolve the issues of QuickBooks® Reconcile error instantly.
Other Quickbooks Relevent Links
- QuickBooks® 2016 Helps Business Run Better With Ease
- Quickbooks® Payroll Update Not Working
- QuickBooks® POS Support and Customer Services
- Intuit® QuickBooks Support to Manage Finances Uninterruptedly
- Learn How to Merge Two Companies in Quickbooks®
- Intuit® QuickBooks Manages Payroll Processing Intricacies
- Quickbooks® Customer Service
- Setting Up Preferences in QuickBooks® POS
- QuickBooks® Help Desk Phone Number to Fix All Technical Issues
- Quickbooks® Intuit Payroll Tech Support
- Learn How to Fix QuickBooks® Reporting Problems
- Intelli Atlas Technical Support Services on QuickBooks
- Fix and Troubleshoot QuickBooks® Common Problems
- QuickBooks® Not Responding During Reconcile
- Intuit® Tech Support Number
- QuickBooks® Pro Payroll Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Enterprise 2016 Contact Support Center
- QuickBooks® Enterprise 2016 Support
- Quickbooks® Enterprise Canada
- Qucikbooks® Technical Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Credit Card Processing
- Intuit® Technical Support Telephone Number
- Intuit® QuickBooks Service Phone Number
- Quickbooks® 2016 Installation Help
- QuickBooks Question & Answers
- Customer Help Desk for Quickbooks® Enterprise 2016
Disclaimer - www.quickbookshelp.support is an independent bookkeeping and accounting support provider company offering support services for third party brands, products and services. www.quickbookshelp.support offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.