Quickbooks® Phone Includes
- Comprehensive Help
- Troubleshooting Installation Errors
- Diagnose Quickbooks printing problems
- Checking Quickbooks slow performance
- Troubleshoot Quickbooks PDF issues
- Convert Quickbooks data to quicken file
- Help on Quickbooks update & upgrade
- Support on Quickbooks Installation
- Fix Quickbooks not launching error
- Help on error during printing checks
Support and Help on Errors
- Error opening Quickbooks 2014
- Unable to launch Quickbooks data file
- Unable to update Quickbooks
- Quickbooks Backup Error
- Error converting Quicken data to Quickbooks mac
- Unable to re-install Quickbooks
- Quickbooks cannot print
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks stopped working
- Quickbooks cannot verify
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks 2016 enterprise support
There comes a time when you need to move your company data file from your old computer system to a newer one. At that point, you will need to take several steps:
- You should have backup of your data file on your old computer system.
- Copy the backup from your old computer to a new computer.
- Restore the backup on the new PC.
- Uninstall QuickBooks from the old computer.
- Install QuickBooks on the new computer.
You can dial Intuit support help phone service number to get tips on having temporary copies of QuickBooks. At times you want to need a temporary copy this is when Intelli Atlas technical support services are required to help you provide with Quickbooks temporary copy.
Make sure you either move or rename the file on the old computer so you don’t work accidentally in the wrong file. These instructions help you in moving your data from one computer to another smoothly. If you need to share your company file over a network, then you need to read the below-given steps to get a Temporary Copy of QuickBooks.
Steps for how to get a temporary copy of QuickBooks:
- First of all, choose the QuickBooks File menu and select Open or Restore Company.
- Opt for a Restore a Backup Copy and click next.
- Choose Local Backup and click next.
- Click the Look In drop-down arrow, choose the location of the backup file, and then pick the file name of the backup file (.qbb file extension).
- Tap on Open. The Restore Backup to Location window opens.
- Click Next. The Restore To window opens.
- Click the save-in drop-down arrow and choose the location to restore the file to.
- Enter a new file name in the Filename field, giving it a .qbw extension.
- Click Save and then carefully read any message that appears before you restore the file.
In case you click yes in response to these messages, your restored file may overwrite your existing file. So instead of clicking yes, enter a temporary file name with a .qbw extension in the Filename field and rename the original file (such as MyCompany_Old.qbw), and then rename the restored file to the original company file name.
For getting a further QuickBooks technical guidance, you need to call the professional experts of a third party tech support provider company. Intelli Atlas is a perfect IT company for providing reasonable QuickBooks tech solutions. For Intuit technical support services visit here to get phone help service from certified QuickBooks technicians.
You can visit the official page of Intelli Atlas for receiving a faultless QuickBooks IT support solutions.
✆ Quickbooks 888-846-6939
Other Quickbooks Relevent Links
- How to fix Quickbooks Errors?
- System Integration Requirements for QuickBooks® for Mac
- QuickBooks® Cannot Open Company File
- Fix Quickbooks® Error Messages and Instant Troubleshooting
- Get Tips and Tricks for Quickbooks® Keyboard Shortcuts
- Quickbooks® Payroll Update PS030 Error Code
- Intuit® Online Payroll
- How to Convert Online to QuickBooks® Desktop Conversion
- Free QuickBooks® Online Support And Help
- Can QuickBooks® PoS Automatically Sync to Quickbooks Online
- How to Set Up and Manage Bank Feeds in QuickBooks®
- Convert a QuickBooks® Mac file to QuickBooks Online
- How to Fix Quickbooks® Crashing Problems Saving as PDF
- Purchasing and Vendor Solutions for Quickbooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks® 2016 Technical Support
- Quickbooks® Enterprise Won’t Open
- QuickBooks® Enterprise Canada Helpline Number
- QuickBooks® Accounting Help and Support
- Quickbooks® 2016 Enterprise Phone Customer Support
- QuickBooks® Bank Reconcile Problems
- Quickbooks® Barcode Inventory System
- Quickbooks® Premier Customer Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Phone Number Technical Support
- Quick Books® Premiere Support Phone Number
- Customer Support for QuickBooks® Online
- QuickBooks® 2016 Help Desk And Live Chat
Disclaimer - www.quickbookshelp.support is an independent bookkeeping and accounting support provider company offering support services for third party brands, products and services. www.quickbookshelp.support offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.