Quickbooks® Phone Includes
- Comprehensive Help
- Troubleshooting Installation Errors
- Diagnose Quickbooks printing problems
- Checking Quickbooks slow performance
- Troubleshoot Quickbooks PDF issues
- Convert Quickbooks data to quicken file
- Help on Quickbooks update & upgrade
- Support on Quickbooks Installation
- Fix Quickbooks not launching error
- Help on error during printing checks
Support and Help on Errors
- Error opening Quickbooks 2014
- Unable to launch Quickbooks data file
- Unable to update Quickbooks
- Quickbooks Backup Error
- Error converting Quicken data to Quickbooks mac
- Unable to re-install Quickbooks
- Quickbooks cannot print
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks stopped working
- Quickbooks cannot verify
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks 2016 enterprise support
Regardless of some basic accounting services that QuickBooks offer, you can exploit the software in other way as well. Though the objective of QuickBooks is all about easing your accounting practices, but you can also ensure the utmost safety and security to your QuickBooks company data files by exchanging some data files between QuickBooks point of sale (PoS) and QuickBooks financial software.
Here in this write-up, some easy steps have been detailed to help you transfer QuickBooks PoS to QuickBooks financial software automatically. QuickBooks tech support team brings you a set of flawless procedures to transfer the files between QB PoS to QuickBooks accounting software.
When you allow the company preference “Use with QuickBooks Financial Software” by going through the Edit->Preferences->Company->Financial menu, it allows you to transfer some information and company files to the QuickBooks Software from QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Though the steps don’t seem to be much challenging to take further, however accessing Point of sale experts offering QuickBooks support can be the best way to accomplish the task without any technical hurdle.
It allows you to transfer the following information:
- Cash register payouts
- Customer details, not including account balance
- Sales and order deposits
- Customer payments
- Shipment charges on inventory transfers between different stores
- Receiving vouchers
- Time clock records
On the other hand, you cannot transfer some specific information. Here are the details that are not allowed to transfer from QB POS to QuickBooks:
- Employee commissions and tips
- Purchase orders
Here is how you can transfer the data files from QB POS to QuickBooks software:
- Log into QuickBooks as the admin and go to the menu.
- Choose “Users/Setup users and roles.”
- Give the password that you use to log into QB, PoS would log into your QuickBooks.
- Set the role as “Full Access.”
- Now open QB PoS and go through File > Preferences > Company.
- Choose Financial Preferences and check the box next to the message Use with QuickBooks Financial Software.
- Click Set Up QuickBooks Connection Now.
- You will get a wizard window, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Finish to close the procedure.
While taking the procedures further, you may come across some sorts of technical hurdles. If they appear to be nerve-wrecking, contact expert QuickBooks tech support professionals through their QuickBooks technical support number for Point of sale.
It is of high importance to ensure the utmost safety to your important company data files while transferring them from QB PoS to QuickBooks accounting software. And accessing tech support for QuickBooks from an expert technician can always be a sensible step as your selected technicians execute all those steps that can turn the entire procedure flawless and accurate.
✆ Quickbooks 888-846-6939
Other Quickbooks Relevent Links
- How to Set Up and Manage Bank Feeds in QuickBooks®
- System Integration Requirements for QuickBooks® for Mac
- Learn How to Merge Two Companies in Quickbooks®
- Help to Set up Sales Tax in Quickbooks®
- List of QuickBooks® Errors
- Solutions for 4 QuickBooks® Problems
- How to Fix Quickbooks® Crashing Problems Saving as PDF
- Intelli Atlas Technical Support Services on QuickBooks
- Most Valuable Business Lessons for Intuit Support Services
- QuickBooks® Tutorials for Technical Support and Help
- Free QuickBooks® Online Support And Help
- How to fix Quickbooks Errors?
- Setting Up Preferences in QuickBooks® POS
- Intuit® Customer Support Center
- QuickBooks® 2014 Unrecoverable Error Code
- Technical Support QuickBooks®
- Quickbooks® 2016 Enterprise Phone Customer Support
- Quickbooks® Premier Customer Help and Support
- Help With Quickbooks® Enterprise
- Intuit® QuickBooks Support Help Center
- How to Reconcile in QuickBooks® Online
- Quickbooks® 2016 PDF Printing Issue
- Customer Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Quickbooks® Credit Card Processing
- Quickbooks®Canada Technical Support Phone Number
Disclaimer - www.quickbookshelp.support is an independent bookkeeping and accounting support provider company offering support services for third party brands, products and services. www.quickbookshelp.support offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.