Quickbooks® Phone Includes
- Comprehensive Help
- Troubleshooting Installation Errors
- Diagnose Quickbooks printing problems
- Checking Quickbooks slow performance
- Troubleshoot Quickbooks PDF issues
- Convert Quickbooks data to quicken file
- Help on Quickbooks update & upgrade
- Support on Quickbooks Installation
- Fix Quickbooks not launching error
- Help on error during printing checks
Support and Help on Errors
- Error opening Quickbooks 2014
- Unable to launch Quickbooks data file
- Unable to update Quickbooks
- Quickbooks Backup Error
- Error converting Quicken data to Quickbooks mac
- Unable to re-install Quickbooks
- Quickbooks cannot print
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks stopped working
- Quickbooks cannot verify
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks 2016 enterprise support
If you are looking to change QuickBooks files for your firm or want to add a QuickBooks file for another company, you need not get worried. In this situation, you need not start from fresh, because it will take several hours in re-entering and recreating the same accounting information simultaneously. You need to modify the canned Chart of Accounts which is provided in the QuickBooks software. After the modification process, you need to save the Chart of Accounts. This way you will able to reduce accounts duplication errors securely. For having the right support and learning the process of exporting, you need to connect with QuickBooks customer service for better support services.
Let’s follow few simple steps to export QuickBooks Chart of Accounts to Excel, these include:
- First of all, you need to open the QuickBooks company file.
- You need to select File > Utilities > Export > Lists to IIF Files from the menu option.
- You will receive an export pop up Window, containing a checkbox list displays.
- Select ‘Chart of Accounts’.
- The Windows ‘save as’ dialog box will get open.
- A user need to select the folder that he or she want to save in from the ‘save as’.
- Lastly, you need to name the file.
Steps for converting to Microsoft Excel, these include:
- At first, you need to open Microsoft Excel.
- Use the ‘Text Import Wizard’ to place and open the IIF file properly.
- The ‘Import Text Files’ dialog box will get open.
- Need to click on IIF file, and select ‘open’.
- Choose the file type.
- Select Delimited and then click on next.
- Select ‘tab’ from the checklist and immediately click the next button.
- Choose the column data format, click finish.
- A box pops up asking where to put the data file. Choose ‘existing worksheet’ and then ‘Okay’.
- Choose ‘save as’ to save the new file in Excel workbook format.
- You need to choose the folder to save it, click on save option.
- At last, you need to close Excel. You can browse to newly saved Excel file and later on you can open it.
Final Steps to complete the export process, these include:
- You need to delete all the rows above the ‘ACCNT row’.
- You need to find the ‘ACCNTTYPE’ column. The account types in this column get compressed.
- You need to change the name back to full account name else QuickBooks will show an error when you attempt to import the list.
The above mentioned steps will surely help you in exporting QuickBooks Chart of Accounts to Excel. For having unlimited support and help from QuickBooks technical team, you need to meet QuickBooks experts via a toll-free tech support number.
Aggrieved users can take IT technical assistance from a third party technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas, for instant tech solutions. The independent technical service provider firm offers tech support for third party products, services and brands for QuickBooks. Moreover, it offers reasonable IT solutions round the clock.
✆ Quickbooks 888-846-6939
Other Quickbooks Relevent Links
- Overcome QuickBooks® Installation Problems with Expert Advice
- Quickbooks® Payroll Update PS030 Error Code
- Learn How to Fix QuickBooks® Errors
- Intuit® QuickBooks Support to Manage Finances Uninterruptedly
- Intuit Sync Manager Support for QuickBooks®
- QuickBooks® Enterprise Upgrade
- 24/7 Tech Help and Support for Quickbooks®
- Best Quickbooks® Accounting Software for large Sized Business
- QuickBooks® Cloud Hosting Services
- Tips and Tricks for Creating QuickReport Using QuickZooming
- QuickBooks® Cannot Open Company File
- Helpdesk Phone Number for QuickBooks® 2016
- QuickBooks® 2016 Helps Business Run Better With Ease
- Quickbooks® Premier Contractor Customer Service Phone Number
- Intuit® Tech Support Number
- QuickBooks® Pro Customer Helpline Number
- Quickbooks® Enterprise Email Setup
- Quickbooks® Tech Support Telephone Number
- Quicbooks® Customer Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks® Not Responding During Reconcile
- Qucikbooks® Customer Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks® Pro Payroll Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Premire Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks Question & Answers
- QuickBooks® Enterprise Canada Customer Service
- Intuit® Customer Phone Support Number
Disclaimer - www.quickbookshelp.support is an independent bookkeeping and accounting support provider company offering support services for third party brands, products and services. www.quickbookshelp.support offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.