Quickbooks® Phone Includes
- Comprehensive Help
- Troubleshooting Installation Errors
- Diagnose Quickbooks printing problems
- Checking Quickbooks slow performance
- Troubleshoot Quickbooks PDF issues
- Convert Quickbooks data to quicken file
- Help on Quickbooks update & upgrade
- Support on Quickbooks Installation
- Fix Quickbooks not launching error
- Help on error during printing checks
Support and Help on Errors
- Error opening Quickbooks 2014
- Unable to launch Quickbooks data file
- Unable to update Quickbooks
- Quickbooks Backup Error
- Error converting Quicken data to Quickbooks mac
- Unable to re-install Quickbooks
- Quickbooks cannot print
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks stopped working
- Quickbooks cannot verify
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks 2016 enterprise support
QuickBooks for Windows and Mac need a separate installation package for each operating system. QuickBooks users can easily convert their company file with the information consisting of the basic transaction, employee, customer, and vendor data. Converting QuickBooks file from Mac to Windows becomes essential in case the person whom you are sending a file have Windows. It is not mandatory to have any specific tool for converting QuickBooks Mac to Windows. An extended QuickBooks help service hours give more support to QuickBooks users.
If you wish to send your company file to your client who is using a Windows machine, then can easily send by taking the assistance of a right resource. QuickBooks for Mac permits you to save your Mac file as a Windows file in order to use with QuickBooks for Windows. If you want to convert your file from Mac to Windows, then you can take the help of a third party tech support provider. Intelli Atlas offers reasonable IT solutions to their customers. You can get unlimited QuickBooks support services from customer service here.
Let’s follow easy steps on how to make the conversion:
On the Mac:
- First, in QuickBooks for Mac, you need to open the company file that you wish to convert to a Windows file.
- You need to opt whichever is most appropriate.
File > save file for an accountant.
File > export > to QuickBooks for Windows.
- Follow the on-screen
- Finally, QuickBooks will then create a .qbb file. You can then click ‘Show File in Finder’ to place the file on your Mac device.
On the Windows computer:
- First, In QuickBooks for Windows, you need to select File > Open or restore the company. Select restore a backup copy and follow the onscreen instructions.
- When you are asked to update the file, mark the checkbox and hit update now.
- Finally, follow the on-screen
In case you confront any type of technical issue while using the above mentioned steps, then you should take the help of certified Intelli Atlas experts to resolve the issue skillfully. They will surely help you in providing the world’s best technical assistance conveniently.
For receiving an instant with economical QuickBooks IT solutions, you can bank upon the company’s services for IT needs. The company has a pool of IT experts for offering the best expert advice. Approach the company today for getting round the clock technical assistance.
✆ Quickbooks 888-846-6939
Other Quickbooks Relevent Links
- Convert a QuickBooks® Mac file to QuickBooks Online
- Intelli Atlas Technical Support Services on QuickBooks
- Resolve Quickbooks® Payroll Errors By Experts
- Benefits of Quickbooks® for Small Business
- How to Set Up and Manage Bank Feeds in QuickBooks®
- Creating a Copy of Your QuickBooks® File
- How to Fix Quickbooks® Crashing Problems Saving as PDF
- Fix Quickbooks® Error Messages and Instant Troubleshooting
- Use QuickBooks® to Get Potential Result
- How to customize a report in QuickBooks® Enterprise 2016
- Get Help for Quickbooks® Enterprise Solutions
- Point of Sale Solutions for QuickBooks® Enterprise
- Know More Details of QuickBooks® Point of Sales
- QuickBooks® Enterprise Solutions Help
- Troubleshoot Error Message Not Responding QuickBooks®
- Quickbooks® Premier Customer Support Phone Number
- Intuit® Technical Support Phone
- Quickbooks® Technical Support Line
- Quickbooks® Premier Contractor Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks® Enterprise 2016 Installation and Configuration Guide
- Quicks Books® Customer Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Technical Support Phone
- Quik Books® Customer Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Intuit Phone Number
- QuickBooks® Best Rated Accounting Software
- How to Reconcile in QuickBooks®
Disclaimer - www.quickbookshelp.support is an independent bookkeeping and accounting support provider company offering support services for third party brands, products and services. www.quickbookshelp.support offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.