Quickbooks® Phone Includes
- Comprehensive Help
- Troubleshooting Installation Errors
- Diagnose Quickbooks printing problems
- Checking Quickbooks slow performance
- Troubleshoot Quickbooks PDF issues
- Convert Quickbooks data to quicken file
- Help on Quickbooks update & upgrade
- Support on Quickbooks Installation
- Fix Quickbooks not launching error
- Help on error during printing checks
Support and Help on Errors
- Error opening Quickbooks 2014
- Unable to launch Quickbooks data file
- Unable to update Quickbooks
- Quickbooks Backup Error
- Error converting Quicken data to Quickbooks mac
- Unable to re-install Quickbooks
- Quickbooks cannot print
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks stopped working
- Quickbooks cannot verify
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks 2016 enterprise support
QuickBooks for Windows and Mac need a separate installation package for each operating system. QuickBooks users can easily convert their company file with the information consisting of the basic transaction, employee, customer, and vendor data. Converting QuickBooks file from Mac to Windows becomes essential in case the person whom you are sending a file have Windows. It is not mandatory to have any specific tool for converting QuickBooks Mac to Windows. An extended QuickBooks help service hours give more support to QuickBooks users.
If you wish to send your company file to your client who is using a Windows machine, then can easily send by taking the assistance of a right resource. QuickBooks for Mac permits you to save your Mac file as a Windows file in order to use with QuickBooks for Windows. If you want to convert your file from Mac to Windows, then you can take the help of a third party tech support provider. Intelli Atlas offers reasonable IT solutions to their customers. You can get unlimited QuickBooks support services from customer service here.
Let’s follow easy steps on how to make the conversion:
On the Mac:
- First, in QuickBooks for Mac, you need to open the company file that you wish to convert to a Windows file.
- You need to opt whichever is most appropriate.
File > save file for an accountant.
File > export > to QuickBooks for Windows.
- Follow the on-screen
- Finally, QuickBooks will then create a .qbb file. You can then click ‘Show File in Finder’ to place the file on your Mac device.
On the Windows computer:
- First, In QuickBooks for Windows, you need to select File > Open or restore the company. Select restore a backup copy and follow the onscreen instructions.
- When you are asked to update the file, mark the checkbox and hit update now.
- Finally, follow the on-screen
In case you confront any type of technical issue while using the above mentioned steps, then you should take the help of certified Intelli Atlas experts to resolve the issue skillfully. They will surely help you in providing the world’s best technical assistance conveniently.
For receiving an instant with economical QuickBooks IT solutions, you can bank upon the company’s services for IT needs. The company has a pool of IT experts for offering the best expert advice. Approach the company today for getting round the clock technical assistance.
✆ Quickbooks 888-846-6939
Other Quickbooks Relevent Links
- Learn How to Manage Paychecks of Quickbooks®
- Fix and Troubleshoot QuickBooks® Common Problems
- Learn How to Merge Two Companies in Quickbooks®
- QuickBooks® Registration Not Working
- Convert Your File From QuickBooks for Windows
- Intuit® QuickBooks Manages Payroll Processing Intricacies
- Get Help and Solution for QuickBooks® Reinstalling
- QuickBooks® Business Support: Technical Support Services
- Quickbooks® Customer Service
- Quickbooks® Enterprise 2016 Help Desk
- Intuit® Support Quickbooks® Number
- Prepare For QuickBooks File Conversion
- Preventing Data Theft in Quickbooks®
- Quick Books® Premiere Customer Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Premier Contractor Customer Support Phone Number
- Quick Books® Canada Technical Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Premiere Customer Service Phone Number
- Intuit® Technical Support by Certified ProAdvisors
- Contact Quickbooks® Online Payroll Support
- Quickbooks® Enterprise Freezing Up
- Quickbooks® Permier Customer Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks® 2014 Unrecoverable Error Code
- Quickbooks® Premier Contractor Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks® Bank Reconciliation Help
- Download Quickbooks® Premier Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Intuit Tech Support Phone Number
Disclaimer - www.quickbookshelp.support is an independent bookkeeping and accounting support provider company offering support services for third party brands, products and services. www.quickbookshelp.support offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.