Quickbooks® Phone Includes
- Comprehensive Help
- Troubleshooting Installation Errors
- Diagnose Quickbooks printing problems
- Checking Quickbooks slow performance
- Troubleshoot Quickbooks PDF issues
- Convert Quickbooks data to quicken file
- Help on Quickbooks update & upgrade
- Support on Quickbooks Installation
- Fix Quickbooks not launching error
- Help on error during printing checks
Support and Help on Errors
- Error opening Quickbooks 2014
- Unable to launch Quickbooks data file
- Unable to update Quickbooks
- Quickbooks Backup Error
- Error converting Quicken data to Quickbooks mac
- Unable to re-install Quickbooks
- Quickbooks cannot print
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks stopped working
- Quickbooks cannot verify
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks 2016 enterprise support
QuickBooks for Windows and Mac need a separate installation package for each operating system. QuickBooks users can easily convert their company file with the information consisting of the basic transaction, employee, customer, and vendor data. Converting QuickBooks file from Mac to Windows becomes essential in case the person whom you are sending a file have Windows. It is not mandatory to have any specific tool for converting QuickBooks Mac to Windows. An extended QuickBooks help service hours give more support to QuickBooks users.
If you wish to send your company file to your client who is using a Windows machine, then can easily send by taking the assistance of a right resource. QuickBooks for Mac permits you to save your Mac file as a Windows file in order to use with QuickBooks for Windows. If you want to convert your file from Mac to Windows, then you can take the help of a third party tech support provider. Intelli Atlas offers reasonable IT solutions to their customers. You can get unlimited QuickBooks support services from customer service here.
Let’s follow easy steps on how to make the conversion:
On the Mac:
- First, in QuickBooks for Mac, you need to open the company file that you wish to convert to a Windows file.
- You need to opt whichever is most appropriate.
File > save file for an accountant.
File > export > to QuickBooks for Windows.
- Follow the on-screen
- Finally, QuickBooks will then create a .qbb file. You can then click ‘Show File in Finder’ to place the file on your Mac device.
On the Windows computer:
- First, In QuickBooks for Windows, you need to select File > Open or restore the company. Select restore a backup copy and follow the onscreen instructions.
- When you are asked to update the file, mark the checkbox and hit update now.
- Finally, follow the on-screen
In case you confront any type of technical issue while using the above mentioned steps, then you should take the help of certified Intelli Atlas experts to resolve the issue skillfully. They will surely help you in providing the world’s best technical assistance conveniently.
For receiving an instant with economical QuickBooks IT solutions, you can bank upon the company’s services for IT needs. The company has a pool of IT experts for offering the best expert advice. Approach the company today for getting round the clock technical assistance.
✆ Quickbooks 888-846-6939
Other Quickbooks Relevent Links
- QuickBooks First Time Setup Help and Support
- QuickBooks® Enterprise Upgrade
- Help to Set up Sales Tax in Quickbooks®
- Most Valuable Business Lessons for Intuit Support Services
- Intuit® QuickBooks Manages Payroll Processing Intricacies
- Free QuickBooks® Online Support And Help
- Quickbooks® Payroll Update Error
- Quickbooks® Compatibility Issues for Windows 10
- Tips and Tricks for Creating QuickReport Using QuickZooming
- Support for Quickbooks PoS Not Working?
- Quickbooks® Customer Service
- QuickBooks® Enterprise Software
- Preventing Data Theft in Quickbooks®
- Quickbooks® Premeir Support Phone Number
- Technical Support QuickBooks® Enterprise
- Quicks Books® Customer Support Phone Number
- Support Services on QuickBooks® Enterprise 2016 Program by Intuit
- Quickbooks® Premiere Customer Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Enterprise Network Server
- Phone Number For Intuit® Support
- QuickBooks® Pro Customer Helpline Number
- QuickBooks® Support Customer Service Number
- QuickBooks® Online Technical Support Services
- Qucikbooks® Customer Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Enterprise 2016 Contact Support Center
- Quickbooks® Credit Card Processing
Disclaimer - www.quickbookshelp.support is an independent bookkeeping and accounting support provider company offering support services for third party brands, products and services. www.quickbookshelp.support offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.