Quickbooks® Phone Includes
- Comprehensive Help
- Troubleshooting Installation Errors
- Diagnose Quickbooks printing problems
- Checking Quickbooks slow performance
- Troubleshoot Quickbooks PDF issues
- Convert Quickbooks data to quicken file
- Help on Quickbooks update & upgrade
- Support on Quickbooks Installation
- Fix Quickbooks not launching error
- Help on error during printing checks
Support and Help on Errors
- Error opening Quickbooks 2014
- Unable to launch Quickbooks data file
- Unable to update Quickbooks
- Quickbooks Backup Error
- Error converting Quicken data to Quickbooks mac
- Unable to re-install Quickbooks
- Quickbooks cannot print
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks stopped working
- Quickbooks cannot verify
- Quickbooks cannot connect to bank
- Quickbooks 2016 enterprise support
How a mistake can move a business on the wrong side can be experienced from an incident happened to Intuit – a well-known developer of QuickBooks and Quicken. Intuit has recently apologized for a mistakenly-added feature to its TurboTax, which caused so many users to show their anger on different review websites. The incident took the users to Amazon.com and other review web portal and compelled them to give a one start rating to the product.
In the most current update to the software, the developers of TurboTax deliberately pushed a very significant feature, which was also included in the previous edition. Certain users who had availed the tool for several years came across a pop up message in the middle of calculating their tax. The pop-up box asked the users to pay for the upgrade if they wanted to avail the tax calculating feature.
Consequently, the users took to the online review websites and bombarded their anger in form of negative reviews. Some of them did also prefer contacting Intuit customer service number for QuickBooks following the issues they were experiencing.
So how Intuit reacted?
First of all, the developer made an apology and offered to repayment of $25 to the users who paid additional to avail the feature. Sason Goodarzi, the general manager of TurboTax made a statement:
“We messed up. We made a change this year to TurboTax desktop software and we didn’t do enough to communicate this change to you as proactively and broadly as we could or should have. I am very sorry for the anger and frustration we may have caused you.”
So this was the way how a bad customer service teaches valuable business lesson to the giant developer Intuit.
TurboTax has long been one of the most efficient tax-filing software packages that help the users ease the process to calculate their taxes without any experts’ assistance. It comes updated with contemporary tax laws to ensure there is no any technical inaccuracy while calculating your taxes. In addition, the software does also check if you qualify for other government benefits.
Though the tool is exposed to some common technical problems, yet you can easily overcome all types of obstacles with the help of expert technicians. Contact Intuit technical support team if you experience in problems.
QuickBooks is best known for the way how it streamlines an accounting transaction. We can see a number of small businesses adopting the accounting software for managing their transactions in a proper way.
✆ Quickbooks 888-846-6939
Other Quickbooks Relevent Links
- Learn How to Fix QuickBooks® Errors
- Support for Quickbooks PoS Not Working?
- Quickbooks® Payroll Update Not Working
- How to Convert Online to QuickBooks® Desktop Conversion
- QuickBooks® Point of Sale Won’t Open
- Intuit Quickbooks® Online Support Number
- Intuit QuickBooks® Customer Service Phone Number
- QuickBooks® Enterprise Solutions for Business
- QuickBooks® Enterprise Upgrade
- Quickbooks® Reconciliation Help to Match Bank Records
- Unable to Open Quickbooks® Company File
- How to Set Up a Company File for Sync in QuickBooks?
- Setting Up Preferences in QuickBooks® POS
- Quickbooks® Enterprise Upgrade Help
- Quickbooks® Enterprise Running Very Slow
- Quickbooks® Pro Premier Customer Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks® 2016 Customer Service Phone Number
- Intuit® QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Premier Accountant Customer Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks® Unrecoverable Error 31609 Code
- Purchasing and Vendor Solutions for Quickbooks Enterprise
- Quickbooks® Enterprise Won't Open Excel
- Quickbooks® Premier Customer Help and Support
- QuickBooks® Enterprise 2016 Support
- Intuit® Technical Support Phone Number
- Quickbooks® Permier Customer Support Phone Number
Disclaimer - www.quickbookshelp.support is an independent bookkeeping and accounting support provider company offering support services for third party brands, products and services. www.quickbookshelp.support offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.